Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Fluffy Crunch’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Fluffy Crunch, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 62 687 540 178, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Our shipping provider requires a "signature on delivery".
If you would prefer to give our shipping provider an "authority to leave", you are allowing us to leave the parcel at the address provided, without a signature when the parcel is delivered.
- You are responsible for checking EMAILS (including junk mails) regarding tracking details from Shipping Company, which will be sent once shipping is booked by us, please note that if shipping company doesnt find any one to Sign on delivery (if you didnt Authorise to Leave), you will need to reschedule delivery directly with the shipping company (at no cost to you), OR in some cases for your own convenience, shipping company will arrange for you to pick up the box at a news agency near you.
To arrange an "authority to leave" because no one will be available to sign for the parcel nd you find it safe to be left by the door, you must write the words "AUTHORITY TO LEAVE" in the Delivery Instructions comment box in the cart section.
Please provide additional instructions when requesting an authority to leave, eg leave at front door, leave at back door, leave with reception.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Delivery: We deliver Australia wide. Delivery takes place between 9am to 5pm. We are unable to specify an exact time for delivery. The delivery fee is payable in addition to the cost of your order and will be populated at check-out.
- We recommend you use a business address if there is a chance the recipient is not likely to be home. We request that the recipient be available to receive the delivery on the day of delivery. If no one is available to accept the delivery, then the box will be left outside the residence.
- By accepting our terms and condition you understand that an attempt will be made to get a signature on the first delivery attempt.
- If there is no one at the delivery address to sign for the parcel, the courier driver is unable to complete the delivery. This means that they will need to redeliver the parcel, or drop off at a local collection point.
- Unattended Deliveries: It is important the customer provides clear and accurate delivery instructions when placing their order. We retains records for proof of delivery, and remains exempt from any liability or responsibility for loss or damage arising as a result of parcels being left safely and securely at unattended premises and/or due to an incident arising from 'returned, melted, infested or undelivered' products.